Direct - Indirect Delivery courier - Alejandro: Good afternoon, I have a package for Miss Luisa. Alejandro - Delivery courier : Good, I'll tell you. Alejandro - Luisa: Luis brought you a package. Luisa - Alejandro: Tell the messenger to wait for me a moment. Alejandro - Delivery courier : Luisa says that you do her the favor of waiting for her a moment. Delivery courier - Alejandro: ok, tell her not to worry, I'll be waiting for her here. Alejandro-Luisa: the messenger says that she will be waiting for you. Luisa - Delivery courier : thank you very much for waiting. Delivery courier - Luisa: don't worry, give me your signature to confirm delivery. Luisa - Delivery courier : Thank you. Mensajero - Alejandro: Buenas tardes, tengo un paquete para la señorita Luisa. Alejandro - Mensajero: Buenas, ya le digo. Alejandro - Luisa: Luis te trajeron un paquete. Luisa - Alejandro: Dile al mensajero que me espere un momento. Alejandro - Mens...
Hello My name is Alejandro López, in this blog I´ll present an advance regarding English classes at level 5. conversation A- hello B- Hi A- how are you today? B- I am fine, ¿and you? A-I am fine too, you are a good neighbour, aren´t you? B-yes, I am; but I have problem whit my son, you have sons, haven´t you? A- no, I haven´t; I think that i don't have patience with the children, I have pets; you have a pets ¿haven´t you? B-no, I haven´t, I'm allergic.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario